马克斯先生 150 句实用的家用话

小夏 家居 更新 2024-02-18

maybe he likes the microphone.

也许他喜欢这个麦克风。

hi everyone. welcome back to english with max.

大家好! 欢迎回到 Learn English Max 计划。

in this video, we're going to look at some household vocabulary.

在这个**中,我们将学习一些家居用品词汇。

some of these words are quite basic, but some of them are relatively advanced.

有些词是基本的,但有些是更高级的。

they're words that all native speakers know, but that non-native speakers often only learn if they've lived in an english-speaking country for a long time.

所有以英语为母语的人都知道这些单词,但非英语母语人士通常只有在英语国家生活很长时间后才知道它们。

my mum has very kindly agreed to help me again with the filming, and if you'd like to say hi to her you, can do so in the comments section.

我妈妈非常好心地同意帮我再拍一次,如果你想和她打个招呼,你可以在评论区说出来。

don't forget that you can also follow me on social media, and if you'd like to learn more advanced vocabulary, you can also sign up for my free advanced english email lessons.

别忘了,你也可以在社交媒体上关注我**,如果你想学习更高级的词汇,你也可以报名参加我的免费高级英语电子邮件课程。

you'll find the link in the description.

您可以在说明中找到链接。

okay, so we're going to start in the bedroom.

好吧,让我们从卧室开始。

here we h**e a bed.

这里有一张床。

i'm sure you know the word "bed", but you might not know the parts of the bed.

我相信你知道“床”这个词,但你可能不知道床的组成是什么。

this here is the bed frame.

这是床架。

so the part that you put the mattress on is the bed frame.

所以床架是你放床垫的部分。

this here is the mattress. mattress.

这是床垫。

on top of the mattress, we h**e a bed cover.

床垫上面有床罩。

some people would call this a quilt, but i call this a bed cover.

有些人会称它为被子,但我称它为床罩。

under that we h**e some blankets. these are blankets.

下面我们有一些毯子。 这些是毯子。

and then we h**e some sheets.

然后我们有一些床单。

this is the top sheet.

这是最上面的一张。

you can also call it a flat sheet.

您也可以称它为平板。

and then on the mattress we h**e a fitted sheet.

然后我们在床垫上放一张合身的床单。

it's called a fitted sheet because it fits onto the mattress.

它被称为合身床单,因为它适合床垫。

here we h**e some pillows.

这里有一些枕头。

be careful — some people get these mixed up.

小心,有些人会混淆这些。

so this is a pillow and this is a cushion.

这是枕头,这是靠垫。

a cushion is something that's normally decorative um… yeah, you might h**e cushions in your lounge room and also other parts of the house.

靠垫通常是装饰性的东西,嗯,你可以把靠垫放在休息室和房子的其他地方。

um… a pillow is something that you sleep on. where you put your head.

枕头是你用来睡觉的东西。 你会把你的头放在上面。

um… what else? oh yes. this on top of the pillow is called a pillow slip.

还有什么? 哦,是的。 枕头顶部的这个称为枕头滑。

in australia, pillows are normally rectangular.

在澳大利亚,枕头通常是长方形的。

where i lived in europe normally they had square pillows and it took me a long time to adapt.

我住在欧洲的地方,我通常使用方形枕头,我花了很长时间才习惯。

i don't think i did actually adapt. i think i managed to find rectangular pillows somewhere.

我不认为我真的在适应。 我想我设法在某个地方找到了长方形枕头。

this is cat hair because monty likes to sleep on my bed.

这是猫毛,因为蒙蒂喜欢睡在我的床上。

during the day — not at night.

这是在白天,而不是在晚上。

at night you go into your little room, don't you?

你晚上会回到你的小房间,不是吗?

we lock you away!

我们要把你关起来!

now this here is a painting.

这是一幅画。

here we h**e a regular chair, but i've also put a… i've put a towel on the chair, because monty likes to scratch this material, and yeah… that stops him from doing that.

这是一把普通的椅子,我也在椅子上放了一条毛巾,因为蒙蒂喜欢抓住材料,所以他不会这样做。

this is the window.

这是窗口。

this part here is called the window sill. the window sill.

这部分称为窗台。

uh okay… these are blinds.

这些是百叶窗。

you can just say "a blind" if it's all the one piece, but when it's in pieces like this we call them "blinds".

如果它们是一体的,你可以说“盲人”,但是当它们像这样聚集在一起时,我们会称它们为“盲人”。

these are vertical blinds.

这些是垂直百叶窗。

i think it's obvious why we call them that.

我认为我们为什么这样称呼它们是显而易见的。

now this thing here is a bedside table.

这是床头柜。

bedside tables don't always look like this — they don't always h**e a drawer, for example, but if you h**e a small table next to a bed, it's called a bedside table.

床头柜并不总是这样——例如,它们并不总是有抽屉,但如果你在床边有一张小桌子,它就被称为床头柜。

this is a drawer, like i said.

这是一个抽屉,我说。

um… be careful because in british english we don't pronounce the er at the end.

好吧,要小心,因为在英式英语中,单词末尾的 er 我们不发音。

we just say "drawer".

我们就说“画-”。

emm… here we h**e my glasses and the glasses case.

这是我的眼镜和眼镜盒。

this is a glasses case.

这是一个眼镜盒。

here we h**e a little cloth.

这里有一小块布。

any little piece of material that you use to clean something is usually called a cloth.

您用来清洁某物的任何一小块材料通常被称为布。

here we h**e a clock.

这里有一个时钟。

this is an alarm clock.

这是一个闹钟。

i don't like to use my phone. i know lots of people use their phones, but i don't like h**ing my phone in my room at night so i use an old-fashioned alarm clock.

我不喜欢使用手机。 我知道很多人都用手机,但我不喜欢晚上把它们留在房间里,所以我用了一个老式的闹钟。

here we h**e some tissues.

这里有一些纸巾。

and this is a lamp.

这是一盏灯。

the part on the top here — this part just here — is called the lamp shade. lamp shade.

顶部的这个部分,也就是这里的部分,叫做灯罩。

here we h**e a light switch. a light switch.

有一个电灯开关。

here we h**e some pictures and this part on the outside is called a frame, or a "picture frame" if you want to be specific.

在这里,我们有一些照片,外部称为相框,或者如果您想更具体地说,称为“相框”。

and here we h**e my very sexy winter dressing gown.

这是我非常**的冬季睡袍。

this here is a door.

这是一扇门。

i'm sure you know the word "door", but here's some more vocabulary related to doors.

我相信你知道“门”这个词,但这里还有更多与门有关的词。

the part on the outside is called the door frame. the door frame.

外部称为门框。

this thing here is a door knob. a door knob.

这东西就是门把手。

yes, the k in "knob" is silent.

是的,旋钮中的 k 不发音。

and these things here are the hinges.

这些是铰链。

one hinge. two hinges.

一个铰链就是铰链。 两个铰链是铰链。

down here we h**e some cables.

下面有一些电缆。

you can also call these cords.

您也可以调用这些电线。

so here is the cord from the computer and this long one here is an extension cord.

这是计算机的电缆,而这根长线是延长线。

you can also call it an extension cable.

您也可以将其称为延长电缆。

and the thing joining them is called… this piece of plastic here… this is called a double adapter. a double adapter.

连接它们的东西叫做......这里的塑料称为双适配器。

this here is my computer desk.

这是我的电脑桌。

here we h**e some earphones.

以下是一些耳机(入耳式耳机)。

this is a keyboard. keyboard.

这是一个键盘。

that's the computer — that's not just the screen.

那是一台电脑,而不仅仅是一个屏幕。

the computer is all in there.

电脑的东西就在那里。

this is a mouse.

这是一只老鼠。

and we often put a mouse on a mouse pad.

我们经常把鼠标放在鼠标垫上。

this is a mouse pad.

这是一个鼠标垫。

and here we h**e a coaster.

这是一个过山车。

a coaster is something that you can put a drink on.

杯垫是用来盛饮料的。

this is another chair.

这是另一把椅子。

again, i'm sure you know the word "chair", but this is an office chair.

再说一遍,我相信你知道“椅子”这个词,但它是一把办公椅。

office chairs don't all look the same, but generally, they h**e a comfortable seat, normally they spin and they're usually on wheels, so you can h**e lots of fun in long hallways.

办公椅看起来不一样,但总的来说,它们都有一个舒适的座椅,通常是旋转的,通常是带轮子的,所以你可以在长长的走廊里玩得很开心。

and here we h**e a cork board.

这里有一块软木板。

it's called a cork board because this material here is cork.

之所以叫软木板,是因为这里的材料是软木(cork)。

a cork is also the thing that goes in the top of a wine bottle, because, traditionally at least, those are made of cork.

软木塞也是放在酒瓶顶部的东西,因为至少在传统上,酒瓶是用软木塞制成的。

on the cork board, we h**e some pins.

在软木板上,我们有一些销钉。

this here is called a push pin.

这称为图钉。

this is called a thumb tack.

这称为拇指钉。

it's called a thumb tack because normally we use our thumbs to push them in.

它被称为拇指钉,因为通常我们用拇指将它们推入。

and down here we h**e some weights.

以下是一些哑铃(重量)。

if you want to get big strong arms like me, you can lift some weights.

如果你想拥有像我一样强壮的手臂,你可以举起哑铃。

this behind me is the wardrobe.

我身后的是衣柜。

you could also call this a cupboard or cupboards, but the word "cupboard" is a bit more general.

您也可以称它为橱柜或橱柜,但“橱柜”这个词更通用一些。

for example, you h**e cupboards normally in the kitchen and sometimes also in the bathroom.

例如,橱柜通常在厨房里,有时在浴室里。

a wardrobe normally just has things like clothes and shoes.

壁橱里通常只有衣服和鞋子。

how are you going, monty?

你好吗,蒙蒂?

h**ing a nice day?

你今天过得愉快吗?

now we are in the kitchen.

现在我们在厨房里。

this here is a microw**e.

这是一个微波炉。

ours is quite an old microw**e.

我们的微波炉很旧。

how long h**e you had this? about 30 years? -yes.

你用这个多久了? 大约30年? -是的。

oh, i didn't mention this before. this isn't my house, this is my parents' house.

哦,我之前没有提到过。 这不是我的房子,是我父母的房子。

okay, so that's the microw**e… here we h**e some **towel and this is the stove.

嗯,这......微波这里有一些厨房毛巾(**毛巾),这是炉子。

you could also call this a cooktop.

您也可以称它为灶具。

this is an electric cooktop, but some people h**e gas cooktops or gas stoves.

这是一个电灶台,但有些人有燃气灶或燃气灶。

this up the top is the range hood. range hood.

上面的那个是抽油烟机。

um… over here we h**e some utensils.

这里有一些器皿。

um… "utensils" is a general word for things like this that we use in the kitchen, like wooden spoons and spatulas.

“器皿”是我们在厨房中使用的物品的总称,例如木勺和抹刀。

this here is a pot holder — for getting things out of the oven or picking up hot pots.

这是一个耐热手套(锅架) - 用于将东西从烤箱中取出或取出**锅。

i'll put that back later.

我一会儿再放回去。

down here we h**e some pots.

这里有一些花盆。

those are pots.

那些是锅。 here we h**e a hand towel.

这里有一条手巾。

this is for drying hands and this is a tea towel which we use for drying dishes and cups and cutlery, things like that.

这是擦手用的,这是茶巾,我们用它来擦盘子、杯子和餐具等东西。

i don't know why we call it a tea towel but, that's the name.

我不知道为什么我们叫它茶巾,但这就是名字。

here we h**e the oven.

这是烤箱。

and this is a toaster oven.

这是一个烤面包机烤箱。

we don't actually h**e a traditional toaster.

我们没有传统的烤面包机。

if we want to make toast, we use a toaster oven.

如果我们想烤面包,我们使用烤面包机。

these are crumbs, because we need to clean the kitchen.

这些是面包屑,因为我们需要打扫厨房。

and this is a fridge.

这是一台冰箱。

the long word is "refrigerator", but most people just say "fridge".

较长的词是“冰箱”,但大多数人只是说“冰箱”。

the top part here is the freezer.

上部是冷冻室。

the freezer is where you put things like ice cream, ice cubes and frozen vegetables.

冰柜是放置冰淇淋、冰块和冷冻蔬菜的地方。

on our fridge, we h**e lots of magnets.

我们的冰箱上有很多磁铁。

if you put um… if it's a magnet that goes on a fridge, then you can call it a fridge magnet.

如果你把......如果它是附着在冰箱上的磁铁,那么你可以称它为冰箱磁铁。

these are fridge magnets.

这些是冰箱贴。

here we h**e a chart about dangerous spiders because we live in australia.

这是一张关于危险蜘蛛的图表,因为我们住在澳大利亚。

this here is a fruit basket. a fruit basket.

这是一个水果篮。

at the moment we h**e some apples, some passion fruit, some mandarines, and a papaya.

现在我们有一些苹果,一些百香果,一些柑橘和木瓜。

this is a timer.

这是一个计时器。

some people use their phones these days, but lots of kitchens still h**e timers.

现在有些人使用手机,但许多厨房仍然使用计时器。

this is a cutting board.

这是一块砧板。

you can also call it a chopping board.

你也可以称它为砧板。

this one is made of marble, so it's quite he**y.

这个是用大理石做的,所以很重。

this area here is called the bench top.

这个区域称为工作台。

most kitchens h**e a couple of bench tops.

大多数厨房都有几个工作台面。

so this area here is also called a bench top.

所以这个区域也被称为工作台。

this here is a coffee pot.

这是一个咖啡壶。

as you may h**e noticed, this isn't actually coffee.

您可能已经注意到,这实际上不是咖啡。

we use it for tea, so we use it as a tea pot.

我们用它来泡茶,所以我们把它当作茶壶。

this thing here is a knife sharpener.

这东西是磨刀刀。

so it's something you use to sharpen knives.

所以这是你用来磨刀的东西。

that's the sink and this is the dishwasher.

这是水槽,这是洗碗机。

and one more thing for the kitchen: this is a calendar.

厨房里还有一样东西:它是日历。

we are now in the laundry.

我们现在在洗衣房里。

this is also monty's room, so if you see any mess, it belongs to monty.

这也是蒙蒂的房间,所以如果你看到任何凌乱的东西,那就是蒙蒂的房间。

this here is a washing machine.

这是一台洗衣机。

this one is a top loader, or a top loading washing machine.

这是一台顶装式洗衣机,或顶装式洗衣机。

it's called that because you put the clothes in the top.

之所以这样称呼,是因为你会从上面把衣服放进去。

machines that open on the side are called front loaders or front-loading washing machines.

从侧面打开的机器称为前置式洗衣机或前置式洗衣机。

this here is a mop.

这是拖把(拖把)。

a very **word: mop.

一个非常简单的词:MOP。

hello monty. that noise that you can hear is monty eating.

你好,蒙蒂。 你能听到的声音是蒙蒂吃饭的声音。

this thing here is not a mop, this is a broom. broom.

这东西不是拖把,这是扫帚。

down here we h**e a bucket. bucket.

下面有一个水桶。

and this on the ground here is a mat.

地上的这个是垫子。

that is also a mat.

这也是一个垫子。

here we h**e… can you see it? here we h**e the clothes dryer, or more simply the dryer.

这是......你能看到吗? 它是一种干衣机,或者更简单地说是烘干机。

this is a laundry basket, and in the laundry basket, we h**e some pegs.

这是一个洗衣篮,里面有一些钉子。

so one peg, two pegs.

一个钩子是钉子,两个钩子是钉子。

here we h**e an ironing board. an ironing board.

住宿提供熨衣板。

this is an iron.

这是铁。

be careful of the pronunciation (i did an entire video on this).

注意发音(我在这方面做了一个完整的**)。

this isn't "ai-run". in british english we say "iron".

这不发音“ai-run”。 在英式英语中,我们说“铁”。

and this is a clothes hanger.

这是一个衣架。

you can also shorten it and just say "hanger".

您也可以将其缩写为“hanger”。

this door here is called a screen door.

这扇门称为纱门。

because that part there is a screen.

因为那部分是一个过滤器。

and we h**e a lot of screen doors in australia to keep the flies out.

我们在澳大利亚有很多纱门来防止苍蝇进入。

this thing here is monty's bed.

这是蒙蒂的床。

and these are monty's little friends.

这些是蒙蒂的孩子。

that's baby frank.

那是小弗兰克。

this little thing here is called a doorstop.

这个小东西叫做门挡。

it's called a doorstop because it can stop the door.

它被称为门挡,因为它挡住了门。

this here is for our cat monty.

这是给我们的猫蒙蒂的。

it's called a climbing frame.

这称为攀爬架。

we got this for monty because he's an indoor cat and this keeps him a little bit amused.

我们给蒙蒂买了这个,因为他是一只家猫,这只让他更快乐。

behind me, we h**e another type of door.

在我身后是另一种门。

this is a sliding… it's noisy… this is a sliding door.

这是......滑动次数很吵,是一扇推拉门。

because it slides.

因为它会滑动。

here we h**e a table. this is a dining table.

这里有一张桌子。 这是一张餐桌。

these are chairs, but if you want to be specific, you can call them dining chairs.

这些是椅子,但如果你想具体一点,你可以称它们为餐椅。

here we h**e some more coasters and these are placemats, so this is what you put plates and bowls and things like that on.

还有杯垫,这些是餐垫,你可以放盘子、碗和类似的东西。

over here we h**e a curtain.

这里有一个窗帘。

be careful of the pronunciation.

注意发音。 i know it looks like "cur-tayn", but we pronounce it "curtain".

我知道它是什么样子的"cur-tayn",但我们把它读成"curtain"。

and this is something that you will find in most australian homes.

这是您在大多数澳大利亚家庭中都能找到的东西。

this is a fly swatter.

这是一个苍蝇拍。

we are now in the lounge room.

我们现在在休息室里。

you can also call it a living room.

你也可以称它为客厅。

i'm now standing in front of a wall unit.

我现在正站在一个壁挂式单元前。

this big piece of furniture made up of lots of little shelves and cupboards is called a wall unit.

这种由许多小架子和橱柜组成的大件家具称为壁挂式单元。

now on the wall unit, we've got lots of bits and pieces.

现在在壁挂架上,我们有很多零碎的东西。

these sorts of things are called ornaments.

这些东西被称为装饰品。

you can also call them knick-knacks.

你也可以称它们为“小摆设”。

generally speaking, a knick-knack is something that's perhaps a little cheaper and an ornament is often a little bit more expensive or a bit classier.

一般来说,“小摆设”指的是稍微便宜一点的东西,而“装饰品”通常稍微贵一点或更高级一点。

you can use them interchangeably, but normally people use them like that.

您可以互换使用它们,但通常人们以这种方式使用它们。

so, for example, you might call this an ornament and this probably a knick-knack.

例如,你可以称它为装饰品,而这个可以是小摆设。

this is called a figurine.

这被称为小雕像。

a figurine is like a small statue or a sort of doll.

小雕像就像一个小雕像或一种玩偶。

these here are candle holders.

这些是烛台。

if you don't know what a candle is, this is a candle, but obviously, you'd put smaller ones into these.

如果你不知道蜡烛是什么,那就是蜡烛,但显然你会在这里放一根较小的蜡烛。

here we h**e a photo frame.

这里有一个相框。

this is actually me when i was um… going to the formal at the end of high school.

我高中毕业去参加舞会时拿了它。

so yeah… the thing on the outside is a photo frame.

外面的东西是一个相框。

here we h**e some books.

这里有一些书。

um now some vocabulary related to books.

现在让我们谈谈一些与书籍有关的词。

this here is… oops. i hope no one was reading that… um… this is a bookmark.

这是。。。。。。啊。 我希望没有人看到它,这是一个书签。

this part here is called the spine, just like the spine in our back.

这部分叫做脊柱,就像我们背上的脊柱一样。

the spine of a book.

这是本书的“脊梁”。

the part on the outside altogether is called the bookcover.

外部称为书皮。

that there is obviously the television.

那就是电视。

normally we don't say "television", though.

不过,通常情况下,我们不会说“电视”。

usually we just say "tv".

通常我们只是说“电视”。

this here is a **player. a **player.

这是一个球员。

and that is a vhs player.

那是一台家用录像机(VHS播放器)。

yes, we still h**e one of those.

是的,我们还有一个。

now we h**e a couple of heaters.

现在,我们有几个加热器。

we don't need these throughout the whole year — here where we live we really just use them in winter.

我们不需要一年到头都用这些——在我们住的地方,我们实际上只在冬天使用它们。

and we don't use them at the same time.

而且我们不会同时使用它们。

we did that once by accident and all the lights went out.

有一次我们不小心这样做了,然后所有的灯都熄灭了。

this here is a fan heater. a fan heater.

这是一个风扇加热器。

and this is an oil heater.

这是一个油加热器。

over here we h**e some more coasters.

在这里,我们有更多的过山车。

and this is a globe.

这是一个地球仪。

this thing here is called a liquor cabinet.

它被称为酒柜。

it's… uh… where we keep alcohol.

这就是我们放酒的地方。

and this is frank's f**ourite part of the house.

这是弗兰克最喜欢的地方。

this here is the couch.

这是沙发。

you can also call it a sofa and you can also call it a lounge.

您也可以称它为沙发,也可以称它为休息室。

we h**e a cover on our couch, so this is a couch cover.

我们的沙发上有一个沙发套,所以它是一个沙发套。

here we h**e some more cushions and a blanket.

在这里,我们还有一些靠垫和毯子。

the material covering this floor is called carpet.

铺设在地板上的材料称为地毯。

this is carpet.

这是地毯。 carpet is countable and uncountable, so you can say "a carpet" or some carpet.

地毯是可数的和不可数的,所以你可以说一块地毯或一些地毯。

if you h**e a small piece of carpet, we would call that a rug.

如果你有一小块地毯,我们称之为地毯。

here we don't h**e carpet.

我们这里没有地毯。

here we h**e tiles.

这里有瓷砖。

one tile. several tiles.

一个图块就是一个图块。 有几个瓷砖是瓷砖。

here we h**e some bricks.

这里有一些砖块。

one brick. several bricks.

一块砖就是砖。 几块砖是砖。

and this is our doorbell.

这是我们的门铃。

this is a more traditional doorbell.

这是一个更传统的门铃。

most people nowadays h**e electronic doorbells that h**e a little button.

如今,大多数人都有带小按钮的电子门铃。

thanks very much for watching, everybody.

非常感谢您的收看。

i hope you learnt something.

我希望你学到了一些东西。

if you liked the video, don't forget to hit the thumbs up, and if you don't want to miss any new videos, remember to hit that red subscribe button.

如果你喜欢这个,别忘了喜欢它,如果你不想错过任何新的,记得点击红色的订阅按钮。

it would make monty very happy.

这会让蒙蒂非常高兴。

see you next time, guys.

朋友们,下次再见。

相似文章

    马克斯先生 关于自然和花园的 40 个字

    hi guys.welcome back to english with max.大家好。欢迎回到 Learn English Max 计划。in this video,we re going to look at some nature vocabulary.在这个 中,我们将学习一些自然词汇。w...

    麦克斯先生的三十个动作动词让你记住动作动词

    here i am hi everyone.in this video,we re going to look at movement verbs.我在这里。大家好。在这个 中,我们将学习动作动词。to make it a bit easier and hopefully a bit more in...

    比亚迪新款MPV“唐MAX”曝光25万大尺寸?

    近日,一群疑似比亚迪 mpv路试的谍照在网上疯传,引起了极大的关注。从这组谍照中可以清楚地看到,新车的轮毂上标有醒目的 唐 字,这个细节很快引起了我们的注意比亚迪Dynasty 系列的新成员。根据目前的推测,这新款MPV它很可能以 唐 麦克斯 以成为的名义比亚迪王朝系列的新杰作。据了解,这是比亚迪 ...

    比亚迪新款MPV“唐MAX”真车曝光25万大尺寸?

    近日,一群疑似比亚迪 MPV路试的谍照在网上流传开来,引起广泛关注。从谍照中可以看出,新车的车轮上有一个明显的 Don 这表明这辆车很可能是比亚迪Dynasty 系列的新成员。根据目前的推测,这新款MPV它可能会被命名为 Don Max 这组间谍照的 无疑让消费者看对了比亚迪之 mpv充满好奇和期待...

    比亚迪新款MPV“唐MAX”真车曝光率从25万起就很大了?

    比亚迪MPV Tang MAX.它很快引起了很多关注。根据新 的路试,新车的车轮上标有中文 唐 字,暗示它将变成比亚迪其王朝系列的成员。预计这个新的mpv定位为中大型车型,尺寸不逊色于市场主流车型。虽然具体车身尺寸尚未公布,但从谍照可以看出,新车造型笔直,车身设计全新。有人猜测它可能配备的功率腾势D...