麦克斯先生的三十个动作动词让你记住动作动词

小夏 娱乐 更新 2024-02-01

here i am… hi everyone. in this video, we're going to look at movement verbs.

我在这里。。。。。。大家好。 在这个**中,我们将学习动作动词。

to make it a bit easier and hopefully a bit more interesting, i'm going to act out these verbs.

为了让它更简单一点,希望更有趣一点,我将表演这些动词。

some of them are transitive verbs, in other words, they take an object, and some are intransitive — they don't take an object.

有些是及物动词,换句话说,它们有一个宾语,有些是不及物动词——它们没有宾语。

for native speakers, these are very basic words (we usually learn them as children) ,but non-native speakers often don't learn these words or they'll learn them after many years of studying the language.

对于母语人士来说,这些是非常基本的单词(我们通常在孩提时代就学习它们),但非母语人士通常不会学习这些单词,或者他们直到学习语言多年后才学会它们。

just a couple of quick things before we start.

在我们开始之前,还有一些事情要做。

if you'd like to expand your vocabulary even more, remember that i also send out free advanced english email lessons every two weeks.

如果你想扩大你的词汇量,请记住,我每两周就会发送一封免费的电子邮件,用于高级英语课程。

if you would like to subscribe to those, you'll find the link in the description.

如果您想订阅这些节目,您可以在描述区域中找到链接。

and if you want to make fewer mistakes in english, i also h**e a course on common mistakes.

如果你想在英语中少犯错误,我也有一门关于常见错误的课程。

to receive my discount for that, you'll also find the link in the description.

要获得我的折扣,您还可以在描述中找到链接。

okay, guys, we're going to start with a very easy one.

好了,伙计们,让我们从一个非常简单的开始。

i'm sure most of you know this one already.

我相信你们中的大多数人已经知道这一点。

this one is jump.

这个是跳跃。

for example, i am jumping.

例如,我正在跳跃。

you can jump on the spot like this or you can jump to a different place.

你可以像这样跳到原地,也可以跳到另一个地方。

the next one is leap.

下一个是 LEAP。

leap" is very similar to "jump", but it means to jump very high or a long way.

“leap”和“jump”非常相似,但意思是跳得高或跳远。

for example, you could say: the dolphin leapt out of the water.

例如,你可以说:海豚跳出水面。

but you can also leap from one place to another.

但你也可以从一个地方跳到另一个地方。

for example: i am leaping.

例如:我正在跳跃。

the next one is hop.

下一个是跳跃。

this is hopping. so it's jumping on one leg.

它正在跳跃。 所以这是一个单腿跳跃。

now if i just stand here like this, i'd say: i am standing on one leg or on one foot.

现在,如果我像这样站在这里,我会说:我是单脚站立的。

you could also say: i am balancing on one leg or on one foot.

你也可以说:我用一条腿或一只脚保持平衡。

the next word is skip.

下一个词是跳过。

this word makes me think of um… physical education classes when i was in primary school.

这个词让我想起了我上小学时的体育课。

this is skipping.

它正在跳过。

so yeah… it's something that we often do when we're kids.

是的。。。。。。这是我们小时候经常做的事情。

next we h**e march.

下一个是三月。

marching is the sort of stiff walking that soldiers often do.

行军是士兵经常做的那种僵硬的行走。

you also h**e "marching bands".

还有“军乐队”。

a marching band is a group of people playing instruments while they march.

军乐队是一群在行进时演奏乐器的人。

now we h**e stamp.

现在我们看到邮票。

to stamp means to walk using very he**y movements like that.

跺脚是指像这样以非常沉重的动作行走。

this can be transitive.

这个词是及物的。

for example, you could say: he stamped his feet.

例如,你可以说:他跺了跺脚。

um… often we say that for children when they throw a tantrum.

嗯......当孩子发脾气时,我们经常这样说。

he was stamping his feet.

他在跺脚。 but it can be intransitive.

但它也可能是不及物的。

so you can just say, for example: he stamped out of the room.

所以你可以说,例如:他跺脚走出了房间。

a similar word is "stomp".

一个类似的词是“踩踏”。

now we h**e tiptoe.

现在是踮起脚尖。

to tiptoe means to walk very carefully (normally slowly) on your toes or on the balls of your feet.

踮起脚尖是用脚趾或脚掌非常小心地走路,通常是缓慢的。

this is tiptoeing.

它踮起脚尖走路。

the next word is slide.

下一个词是幻灯片。

to slide means to move smoothly across a surface.

“滑动”是指在表面上平稳移动。

this is grass… uh… and yeah...it's dry, so it's difficult to actually slide on this.

是草,嗯,是的......它很干燥,所以很难在上面滑动。

but if it were wet, i could probably slide on the grass… for example… yeah, you can slide very easily on wet floors or ice, but not really on grass.

但如果是湿的,我可能会在草地上滑倒......例如。。。。。。是的,您可以轻松地在湿滑板或冰上滑行,但在草地上就不那么容易了。

now we h**e a very similar one and this is slip.

现在我们有一个非常相似的词,那就是滑倒。

lots of people get "slip" and "slide" mixed up.

许多人将“slip”与“slide”混淆。

to slip means to slide, but then to fall — or at least lose your balance.

滑倒意味着滑倒,但随后跌倒——或者至少失去平衡。

for example, if i go like this and then fall over or lose my balance, you could say i slipped.

例如,如果我这样走路,然后跌倒或失去平衡,你可以说我“滑倒”了。

this word is trip.

这个词是旅行。

to trip means to lose your balance.

绊倒“意味着失去平衡。

usually because you've hit something with your foot.

这通常是因为你的脚碰到了什么东西。

for example, if i'm not looking where i'm going, i could do that and trip on the brick.

例如,如果我走路不看路,我会被一块砖绊倒。

you could also say to trip over the brick.

你也可以说绊倒砖头。

now if i trip and hurt my foot or my leg, afterwards i might be limping.

现在,如果我绊倒并伤害了我的脚或腿,我可能会在事后“一瘸一拐”。

to limp is to walk in a way that's not very even, usually because you've hurt yourself.

跛行(跛行)是指行走不均匀,通常是因为受伤。

for example, something like this.

就像,像这样。

now we h**e to squat.

接下来是深蹲。

to squat is to do this.

深蹲(深蹲)就是这样做的。

um… to squat is the movement of getting into this position, but it's also being in this position.

深蹲是进入这个位置的动作,但它也是处于这个位置的形式。

so right now, i can say that i am squatting.

所以现在,我可以说我在蹲。

you might know the word "squat" from exercise videos.

您可能从运动中知道“深蹲”这个词**。

to do squats is to do this.

深蹲就是这样做的。

these are squats.

这些是深蹲。

and now we h**e crouch.

现在它蹲下了。

crouch" is very similar to "squat".

“沙发”和“深蹲”是相似的。

the main difference is squatting is always being like this — being very close to the ground.

主要区别在于,蹲下总是这样——非常靠近地面。

normally your back is straight.

通常你的背部是直的。

the word "crouch" is a bit more flexible, i guess.

我认为"crouch"该术语更灵活一些。

and usually when you crouch, your back is a little bit like this.

通常当你蹲下时,你的背部是***。

so crouching could be like this or crouching could be like this.

所以蹲下可以是这样的,也可以是这样的。

and next we h**e kneel.

下一个词是跪下。

to kneel is to do this.

这就是 Kneel 所做的。

it's to get onto your knees or to be on your knees.

它指的是跪在地上或跪在地上。

you can kneel on both of your knees or just on one knee.

你可以双膝跪地或单膝跪地。

next we h**e crawl.

下一个词是爬行。

crawling is an action that we normally associate with babies.

爬行是我们通常与婴儿联系在一起的动作。

it's moving on your hands and knees like this.

就是用你的手和膝盖像这样移动。

the next one is actually a phrase.

下一个实际上是一个短语。

it's to sit cross-legged.

它是盘腿而坐。

it's the movement, but also the position.

不仅是动作,还有位置。

it's doing this.

事情是这样的。

now i am sitting cross-legged.

现在我盘腿而坐。

you can say "cross-legg-ed" or "cross-legged".

你可以说"cross-legg-ed"或"cross-legged"。

both pronunciations are acceptable.

两种发音都是可以接受的。

we're now going to look at some hand movements.

我们现在要看一些手部动作。

the first one is to w**e.

第一个是w**e(挥手)。

that's w**ing.

那是在挥手。

i am w**ing at the camera.

我对着镜头挥手。

a common phrase that you might hear is to w**e hello to somebody.

您可能会听到的一个常见短语是向某人挥手打招呼。

i am w**ing hello to my neighbours.

我向我的邻居们挥手问好。

and now we h**e point.

现在我们明白了这一点。

we normally point with one finger.

我们通常用一根手指"指"。

for example, i am pointing at the plant.

例如,我指着这种植物。

i h**e heard that in some cultures it's considered rude to point, particularly at people, but most of the time it's fine in english-speaking cultures.

我听说在某些文化中,指指点点被认为是粗鲁的,尤其是指指点点的人,但在英语文化中,这大多是可以接受的。

as long as you do it in a respectful and pleasant way.

只要你以尊重和愉快的方式去做。

the next one is flick.

下一个是轻弹。

to flick means to do that or maybe with one finger… for example, if i had a mosquito on my arm, i might flick it away.

“轻拂”的意思是这样做,或者......用一根手指例如,如果我的胳膊上有一只蚊子,我可能会把它弹开。

this word is slap.

这个词是耳光。

to slap means to hit something with an open hand.

拍打的意思是张开手击打某物。

for example, i could slap the mosquito if i wanted.

例如,如果我愿意,我可以拍打蚊子。

now if you hit something with a closed hand (with a fist) ,that's punching.

现在,如果你用握紧的手(用拳头)击打某物,那就是拳击。

to punch.

用拳头打。

now obviously i'm not advocating violence, but this is something that is obviously done in the sport boxing, and people often punch when they're exercising.

显然,我不是在提倡暴力,但这显然是拳击中发生的事情,人们经常在锻炼时挥拳。

next we h**e to pinch.

接下来是捏。

pinching is this.

捏(捏)就是这样。

people sometimes pinch baby's cheeks.

人们有时会捏婴儿的脸颊。

i'm sure they love it.

我相信他们会喜欢的。

now we h**e bounce. bounce.

现在让我们谈谈反弹。 **

for example: i am bouncing the ball.

例如:我在弹球。

it's also intransitive, so you could say: the ball is bouncing.

它也是一个不及物动词,所以你可以说:球在弹跳。

now if it were really cold — today it's not really cold, it's the opposite — but if it were really cold, i might shiver.

现在,如果天气真的很冷——今天不是很冷,恰恰相反——但如果天气真的很冷,我可能会发抖。

so to shiver is when you shake sort of quickly because it's cold or perhaps you're scared.

所以颤抖意味着你因为寒冷或害怕而迅速颤抖。

that's shivering.

那是在颤抖。

the next word is stretch.

下一个词是伸展。

to stretch is to do things like this.

颤抖(伸展)就是它的作用。

it's basically **your muscles long.

这基本上是让你的肌肉更长。

you might stretch when you get out of bed in the morning, or you might do some stretches before you play sport to warm up.

您可以在早上醒来时做伸展运动,或者在运动前做一些伸展运动以热身。

the next word is kick.

下一个词是踢。

kicking is basically any movement you do with one of your legs that involves some force.

踢腿基本上是你用一条腿做的任何运动,需要一些力量。

for example, that's kicking, that's kicking, that's kicking.

就像,这是一脚,这是一脚,这是一脚。

now i am going to kick the ball.

现在我要玩了。

next we h**e shake.

下一个是摇晃。

to shake means to move or to move something quickly.

摇晃意味着快速移动或移动某物。

for example, if i do that, i could say i'm shaking my hands.

例如,如果我这样做了,我可以说我在握手。

or if i take the cocktail shaker and do that or that, i could say i'm shaking the cocktail shaker.

或者,如果我用摇床做这个或那个,我可以说我正在摇床。

we also h**e the expression "to shake hands", but usually we don't do that too quickly.

我们也有“握手”的表达方式,但通常我们不会做得太快。

and now we h**e knock.

现在我们看到敲门声。

i am knocking on the door.

我在敲门。

we normally knock on something.

我们通常会敲一些东西。

i could say: i'm knocking on the cabinet.

我可以说:我在敲柜子。

but for doors, you can also use the preposition "at".

但是对于门,您也可以使用介词“at”。

for example, you could say: someone was knocking at the door.

例如,你可以说:有人在敲门。

this word is lean. lean.

这个词是精益。

it means to put your weight against something.

这意味着把你的重量放在某事上。

for example, i could say that i am now leaning on the cabinet (or against the cabinet).

例如,我可以说我现在靠在储物柜上(或使用介词 against)。

you can also lean something on something.

你也可以把东西靠在东西上。

for example: i can lean the umbrella against the cabinet (or on the cabinet).

我可以把雨伞靠在柜子上(或放在柜子上)。

the last word for today is drag.

当天的最后一个词是拖拽。

i'm sure you know the word "lift".

我相信你知道提升这个词。

it's to do that.

就是这样。 but because this chair is rather he**y, i might choose not to lift it if i want to move it, but drag it instead.

但因为椅子很重,如果我想移动它,我可能会选择不抬起它,而是拖着它。

that's when you pull something along the ground.

是你在地上拉东西。

you can also drag a suitcase, for example.

例如,您也可以拖动手提箱。

but now monty's stealing the show.

但现在蒙蒂抢尽了风头。

that's it, everybody. i hope you found this useful.

就是这样,伙计们。 我希望这节课对你有用。

if you did, don't forget to hit the thumbs up.

如果你喜欢它,别忘了给它竖起大拇指。

i'd also like to say thank you again to my mum for helping me film this, and i would like to extend a very special thanks to monty for his participation in this video.

我还要再次感谢我妈妈帮我拍摄这个**,我要特别感谢蒙蒂参与其中**。

thanks very much for watching, everyone. i'll see you next time. bye!

非常感谢您的收看。 下次再见。 再见!

相似文章

    在不吃药的情况下让你摆脱抑郁症的十种方法

    当谈到抑郁症的挑战时,药物治疗通常是一种常见的方法。然而,对于许多人来说,他们可能想避免使用药物或寻找替代品。这里有十种非药物方法可以帮助您摆脱抑郁症。认知行为 CBT CBT是一种心理学方法,旨在帮助人们识别和改变他们的消极思维模式和行为习。通过CBT,您可以了解习如何改变您的思维方式,从而减少抑...

    一个让你超越99 99人的行动

    告诉我动作是什么?答 想想历史上谁还活着 请闭上眼睛想一想,谁还活着?如果你的回答是历史上所有的人都死了,那么恭喜你觉醒了,你明白了每个人都在死去,当别人还在喝醉的时候,你就明白每个人都在死去。无论你是统一中国还是进入太空,每个人都会死。无论你发明数学还是发明计算机,你都会死。大人死了,渺小的人也死...

    7 个腿部伸展动作,让您轻松拥有迷人的腿部曲线

    在瑜伽练习中,腿部伸展是非常重要的一部分。通过右腿伸展,您不仅可以提高身体的灵活性,还可以塑造有吸引力的腿部曲线。这里有七种瑜伽腿部伸展运动,可以让您在轻松的练习中获得美丽的腿部线条。首先,向前弯曲。站立在山地,双脚并拢或略微分开。吸气,双手向上伸展,带动上半身脊柱伸展 呼气,从臀部开始向前弯曲,双...

    睡前3个健康小贴士,让你在冬天保持温暖舒适

    随着冬季的到来,气温逐渐降低,人们需要更加注意保暖和健康。睡前做一些小运动,可以促进血液循环,提高身体免疫力,让你在寒冷的冬天更暖和更舒适。以下是三个简单的睡前健康练习。.泡脚。泡脚分钟可以改善血液循环,缓解疲劳,帮助你睡得更好。泡脚时,可以加入一些生姜 艾蒿叶等中草药,可以更好地起到养生的作用。同...

    猫咪“家务后”的5个动作及其原因,让您更好地了解您的猫咪!

    作为宠物主人,我们经常会注意到猫回家后的动作。这些行为可能会让我们感到困惑,但实际上,它们背后都是有原因的。在本文中,我们将介绍 家务后 的 种常见猫行为及其原因,并为您提供一些陪伴方法,以帮助您更好地与猫建立联系。.闻气味。当一只猫回家时,它需要时间闻到主人的味道。这是猫咪对主人身份和健康状况的确...