post-accident statement事故后声明
useful expressions常用表达式。
开场白
1. i 'm going to make a brief statement, and then i will take any questions that you may h**e.
在回答你的问题之前,我会做一个简短的发言。
2. i will be reading a prepared statement, and we will not be taking questions at this time.
我会先宣读准备好的发言稿,稍后再回答你的问题。
加工
3. the factory will be closed until a full assessment can be carried out.
该工厂将暂时关闭,直到获得完整的评估报告。
4. all affected employees will be put on paid administrative le**e until the facility is reopened.
在此期间,所有受影响的员工将被安排带薪休假,等待设施重新开放。
5. the municipal government will be investigating the cause of today's accident.
该市将调查事故原因。
6. we will cooperate fully with the authorities to ensure a thorough inquiry.
我们将与当局充分合作,确保对这起事故进行彻底调查。
7. our company will also carry out its own internal investigation.
我们公司也进行内部调查。
8. the source of the leak was located and plugged within 45 minutes of the explosion.
在事故发生后的45分钟内,我们能够找到并堵住泄漏点。
9. thankfully, no one was injured during the accident.
幸运的是,没有人在事故中受伤。
10. we are currently working vigorously to contain the spill.
目前,我们正在积极处理泄漏问题。
11. we are fully committed to ensuring a complete environmental recovery for the azure river area.
我们正在尽一切努力确保阿祖尔河流域的环境恢复到原来的状态。
12. a follow-up press conference will be held tomorrow afternoon, at which time we will h**e additional details to release.
明天下午,我们将举行第二次新闻发布会,公布更多细节。
表示哀悼
13. we are profoundly saddened about the loss of life and the injuries sustained in this tragic accident.
在这场悲惨的事故中,我们对员工的生命损失和受伤深感悲痛。
14. our thoughts and prayers are with them and their families at this difficult time.
我们非常想念他们和他们的家人,并在这个困难时期为他们祈祷。
15. our company is in a state of shock over today's accident and subsequent chemical leakage.
我们公司对今天的事故和随后的化学品泄漏事件感到非常震惊。