attracting foreign investment吸引外资。
useful expressions常用表达式。
寻找投资者
1. we designed and developed a new solar-powered water purification system.
我们设计并开发了一种新型的太阳能净水系统。
2. my company specializes in commercial and corporate consulting.
我公司专业提供商务咨询和企业咨询。
3. currently we're looking for an angel investor to help start up our business.
现在,我们正在寻找一位天使投资人来帮助我们开展业务。
4. i 'm interested in learning more about your plans to expand your company's operations in china.
我想了解更多关于贵公司在中国扩大业务的计划。
5. h**e you considered forming a joint venture partnership with a chinese firm?
您是否考虑过与中国公司成立合资企业?
6. i would be glad to help you find a suitable chinese company that you could collaborate with.
我很乐意帮助您找到合适的中国公司与您合作。
7. do you h**e a plan to visit china soon? if so, please let us know, we can help make arrangements for you.
你有什么计划在不久的将来访问中国吗?如果是这样,请务必告诉我,我们可以为您安排。
8. i think there are quite a few things that we can work on together.
我认为我们可以一起做很多事情。
9. i f you give me your card where i can reach you, i'll send along all the information as soon as i return to beijing.
如果你能给我一份你的名片,我一到北京就会把所有的信息发给你。
外商
10. i'm quite impressed with your invention. but i h**en't seen the actual patent yet.
你们的发明给我留下了深刻的印象。 但是我还没有看到实际的专利权。
11. i would like to see some market research to assess the potential demand for your product.
我希望看到一份市场研究报告,评估产品的潜在需求。
12. i also need more information detailing the projected manufacturing cost and product price.
我还需要有关生产成本和产品期望的更多详细信息。
13. after that, i would be happy to discuss and negotiate the specific terms of investment.
阅读这些材料后,我能够讨论谈判投资的细节。
14. i've thought about it, but i don't even know where to begin looking.
我已经考虑过了,但我还没有弄清楚如何开始。
15. how do you charge for your consulting services?
你们的咨询服务收费是多少?
16. i f there are some products in your catalogue that we are interested in, i'll let you know.
如果您的目录中有我们感兴趣的产品,我会通知您。