在通过电子邮件或**与外贸客户沟通时,掌握常用的英语语言可以提高工作效率,帮助外贸人员多签订单。
今天整理一下外贸常用的英文,包括请求合作、产品介绍、业务范围介绍、做出承诺、**等情况,希望对大家有所帮助,赶快收藏起来
01 打个招呼。
1. hope you h**e a great weekend.(希望你有一个愉快的周末。 )
2. hope you're enjoying your holiday.(我们希望您度过一个愉快的假期。 )
3. i'm glad we h**e a chance to chat at the convention.(我很高兴我们有机会在会议上发言。 )
02产品介绍
1. we'd like to take this opportunity to introduce our company and products.(我们想借此机会介绍一下我们的公司和产品。 )
2. this model of typewriter is efficient and endurable , economical and practical for middle school students.(这款打印机高效、耐用、经济,特别适合中学生。 )
3. you will get a 30% increasing production upon using this machine and also it allows one people to perform the task of three people.(使用这台机器可以提高30%的生产率,还可以使三个人完成的工作可以由一个人完成。 )
03表达您的合作意愿。
1. we would like to express our desire to establish business relations with you on the basis of equality, mutual benefit and the exchange of needed goods.(我们希望在平等、互利、互换的基础上与贵公司建立业务关系。 )
2. our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us.(我们希望双方能够建立互惠互利的**关系。 )
3. we look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relations.(我们期待我们友好的业务关系得到进一步发展。 )
04业务范围介绍
1. we introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts. we h**e been in this line for over two decades.(我公司是自行车及其配件的经销商,从事这个行业已有20多年。 )
2. our corporation is specialized in handling the export business of textiles.(我公司致力于纺织品的出口。 )
3. we specialize in the export of table-cloths.(我们主要从事桌布出口业务。 )
05**。1. if we can receive your order within the next 10 days, we will make you a firm order at the prices quoted.(如果我们能在10天内收到您的订单,我们将根据最佳标准确认订单。 )
2. the price we quoted is on fob shanghai bases instead of cif hongkong bases and our offer will be valid until august 31.(我们的**FOB上海价格代替香港CIF价格,我们的优惠有效期至8月31日。 )
3. we make you the offer subject to your apply reaching us not later than noon december 23.(我们根据您的回复接受报价,但不迟于 12 月 23 日中午。 )
06给予折扣。
1. on order for 100 pieces or more we are allow a special discount for 1.5%.(对于 100 件或以上的订单,我们将给您 1 件。5%的特别折扣。 )
2. a discount of 5% maybe allowed if the quantity for each specification is more than 1000 cents.(每种规格的数量超过 1,000 份可享受 5% 的折扣。 )
3. for quantities if 500 units we can offer a discount of 15% on our price list.(如果订单数量为500套,我们可以在**订单上给予15%的折扣。 )
07 承诺。 1. we assure you that such things will not happen again in our future deliveries.(我们保证这种事情在以后的交付中不会再次发生。 )
2. we’d like to **ail ourselves this opportunity to assure you of our broad attention in handling your future order.(我们珍惜这个机会,并承诺会更加关注未来的订单。 )
3. our products are always good as the samples we send, i can promise there will be not debasement of quality.(我们的产品总是和我们寄给您的样品一样好,我可以保证不会有质量损失。 )
08 道歉。
1. i'm sorry to tell you that we h**e business un**ailable these days.(很抱歉地通知您,我们的业务最近出了点问题。 )
2. please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.(对于给您带来的不便,我们深表歉意。 )
3. sorry for my late reply.(对不起,回复晚了。 )
09请求客户确认。
1. could you please clarify when you would like us to finish this?(您能指定您希望我们何时完成此操作吗?)
2. i didn't quite get your point about [something]. could you be more specific?(我不太明白你对[某事]的看法,你能说得更具体一点吗?)
3. could you please clarify what you would like us to do about...您能澄清一下您希望我们做什么吗? 做什么?)
10.期待与客户见面并回复。
1. looking forward to hearing from you soon.(期待很快收到您的来信。 )
2. any feedback you can give me on this would be greatly appreciated.(您能就此向我提供任何反馈将不胜感激。 )
3. thank you for everything.(谢谢你为我所做的一切。 )
更多干货分享gzh:【外贸谈社】。
以上内容为纯干货分享,仅供学习习参考,教大家如何获取海关数据。