一个好的表达方式就会锦上添花,外贸行业也不例外。
对于外贸人来说,在与国外客户沟通时,说一些非常地道的英语表达方式会大大提升他们的专业素养。
所以,不要再说中文英文了,50个实用的英文干货,我们整理出来了!
外贸。
产品介绍
1. they are not only as low-priced as other makers, but they are distinctly superior in the fo/llowing respects .
我们的产品不仅与同类产品一样便宜,而且在以下方面也更先进。
2. you will get a 30% increasing production upon using this machine and also it allows one people to perform the task of three people.
使用这台机器可以提高30%的生产率,也可以做三个人完成的工作,一个人就可以完成。
3. this product will pay its own way in a year.
本机最多可使用一年。
4. this machine will pay back your investment in 6 month.
使用本机后6个月内即可支付投资成本。
5. the new type of suitcase card designed by our engineers is very ingenious and practical.
我们的工程师设计了精致而实用的包装卡。
6. these machines h**e few breakdowns and easy to maintain because of their **mechanical structure.
这种机构结构简单,故障少,维护方便。
7. this material has a durable and easy-to-clean surface.
该材料易于清洁且耐用。
8. our products are as superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up.
我们的产品质量过硬,是典型的东方设计风格。
9. as our products h**e all the feature you need and 20% cheaper compared with that japanese made ,i strongly recommended to you.
我强烈建议您,我们的产品具有您想要的所有功能,并且比同等的日本产品便宜 20%。
10. we feel that our product is the best kind in asia and we can very well compete against japan in price.
我们认为我们的产品是亚洲市场上最好的,可以与日本产品竞争**。
11. our goods are greatly appreciated in other markets similar to your own.
我们的产品在其他市场也很受欢迎。
12. by virtue of its super quality ,this product is often sold out in many areas.
由于其优良的品质,该商品在某些地区经常缺货。
13. our products are superior in quality and moderate in price and are sure to be sellable in your market.
我们的产品价格低廉,一定会在您的市场上畅销。
14. these items are most sellable in our market.
这些产品在我们的市场上有售。
15. we h**e the pleasure in recommending you the goods similar to the sample you send.
我们很高兴向您推荐我们的产品,并为您提供样品。
给予让步
1.on order for 100 pieces or more we are allow a special discount for 1.5%.
对于 100 件或以上的订单,我们将给您 1 件5%的特别折扣。
2.a discount of 5% maybe allowed if the quantity for each specification is more than 1000 cents.
如果每种规格的数量超过1000点,则允许5%的折扣。
3.for quantities if 500 units we can offer a discount of 15% on our price list.
如果订单数量为500套,我们可以在**订单上给予15%的折扣。
4.we are glad to make a 5% discount for a order of 100 dozen or more.
对于 100 打或更多的订单,我们很乐意提供 5% 的折扣。
5.we should be please to allow you the requested discount of 5% ,if you will to raise your order to 50,000 pieces.
如果您将订单增加到 50,000 件,我们将很乐意为您提供您要求的 5% 折扣。
6.we would entitle you to 10% discount during july on any thing you buy.
我们保留为您在 7 月份购买的任何产品提供 10% 折扣的权利。
7.you can receive a special 15% discount on orders place before the end of december.
在 12 月底之前,您的订单将获得 15% 的特别折扣。
8.if your order is large enough we are ready to reduce our prices by 5%.
如果您的订单足够大,我们准备给您 5% 的降价。
9. there is a 10% discount if your order in volume.
如果您的订单体积庞大,则有 10% 的折扣。
10.if an order is exceptional large, we are prepare to increase the discount.
如果订单特别大,我们准备增加折扣。
11.if you are willing to buy the whole lot once and for all ,we can grant you a discount of 8% on the price.
如果您可以一次购买一整套或更多套,我们同意为您提供 8% 的折扣**。
12.to help you sell our product as an exception we will give you a special discount of 5% .
为了帮助您销售我们的产品,我们为您提供额外 5% 的特别折扣。
13.we will bring our price down by 5% for a good start for business relationships.
为了我们的业务关系有一个良好的开端,我们将把价格降低5%。
14.in order to close this deal, we shall further reduce our price by 5%.
为了完成交易,我们将进一步降低 5% 的价格。
15.for the sake of our long-term friendship ,we are going to accept the price reduction on the radios. how about 6% off?
为了长期的友谊,我们准备接受收音机价格降低6%
支付方式
1.our usual terms of payment are by confirmed , irrevocable letter of credit in our f**our, reaching us one month ahead of shipment.
我们的一般付款条件是对我们有利的确认、不可撤销的信用证,并在装运前一个月签发给我们。
2.we proposed to pay by 30 d/s.
我们建议 30 天的汇票付款。
3.the terms of payment we wish to adopt are confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.
关于付款条件,我们希望使用已确认且不可撤销的信用证。
4.we should like to advise you that payment by collection is acceptable.
我们想告诉您,托收付款是可以接受的。
5.we would prefer you to pay in us dollars.
我们想用美元支付。
6.according to the contract, after receipt of the preliminary shipping advice, you are kindly requested to open with the bank of china the relative l/c in our f**our within ten days.
根据合同约定,在收到预装通知后,您需要在10天内出具我行收款人出具的信用证。
7.payment of the purchase is to be effected by an irrevocable letter of credit in our f**our, payable by draft at sight in pounds sterling in london.
购买付款对不可撤销的信用证有效,并应在伦敦以即期汇票的英镑货币支付。
8.we require payment by l/c to reach us one month prior to the time of shipment.
我们要求在发货日期前一个月开具信用证并送达我们。
9.we require immediate payment upon presentation of shipping documents.
我们要求查看运输文件以便立即付款。
9.as usual, we should require of you an l/c to be issued through a first-rate bank.
通常,我们要求您持有由主要银行签发的信用证。
10.if the amount of each transaction is below $500, we agree to d/a days terms.
如果每笔交易少于 500 美元,我们同意 30 天拒付条件。
11.we could grant you the f**ourable terms of payment as d/a 45 days after sight.
我们同意 45 天拒绝接受文件的条款。
12.in view of the small amount of this transaction, we are prepare to accept payment by d/p at sight.
鉴于交易规模较小,我们同意了 Doc Against Sight。
13.d/p or d/a is only accepted if the amount involved for each transaction is less the £1,000.
只有当每笔交易少于 1,000 美元时,才会接受付款交单或承兑交单。
14.we can only accept 20% cash payment in local currency. the other 80% by l/c should reach us 15 to 30 days before the delivery.
我们只能接受20%的当地货币现金付款,其余80%应在交货日期前15至30天内通过信用证开具。
15. if the payment is made by installments, the annual interest is calculated by 6% and paid off at the end of each year.
在部分付款的情况下,年利息将按 6% 计算,并在每年年底结算。
外贸客户开发、搜索引擎开发、谷歌地图开发、海关数据、LinkedIn网络添加、whatsapp推广、外贸网站建设等方式结识更多客户,欢迎关注微信***利玛窦外贸笔记]。